By accessing and browsing this web site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions contained below and all applicable laws. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by such revisions, and you should periodically revisit this page to review the new Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
The Golden Horseshoe Music Festival may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Periodically changes are made to the Website. This Website may include typographical errors or inaccuracies.
Copyright and Trademarks
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. The copyright in this site and the underlying software code are the property of wavelengthmedia.ca and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The reproduction or use of part or all of the content of this web site in any way (including without limitation viewing, downloading, printing and saving) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
- You must obtain our permission in writing if you wish to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use or copy anything from this site. In general, you may reproduce these pages for the purpose of browsing them, or providing hypertext links to them.
- Whenever images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate privacy and publication rights of those persons.
- All content contained in pages that are linked to does not belong to the Golden Horseshoe Music Festival and is the property of their respective owners. We have not reviewed the content linked to. Your right to reproduce and use the content linked to is (1) subject to the conditions that the respective owners may impose, and (2) is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that The Golden Horseshoe Music Festival is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of The Golden Horseshoe Music Festival and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, advertising, broadcast and posting.
- The Golden Horseshoe Music Festival reserves the right to revoke these permissions at anytime without reasonable notice.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of The Golden Horseshoe MusicFest and others. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this web site is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
Modifications to Software
The Golden Horseshoe Music Festival reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, particular software products or the support associated with them with or without notice. You agree that The Golden Horseshoe MusicFest shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such software products or support services.
Reference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by The Golden Horseshoe Music Festival.
YOUR USE OF THESE PAGES AND ANY SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT ACQUIRED FROM The Golden Horseshoe MusicFest IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SOFTWARE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM, EVEN IF EDISCOMPUTERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree that the laws of Ontario and Canada apply to any issue that may arise between The Golden Horseshoe MusicFest and you regarding this site and its software, and you agree to resolve such dispute in the courts of Ontario. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against The Golden Horseshoe MusicFest must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.